How to verify US PayPal account for free.


Today  i am going to show you how to verify US PayPal account for
free.
1. First of all create an Etrade account.
2. While creating an account in Etrade use fakenamegenerator.com to input US
   residence data into etrade account.
3. When you create an etrade account note your etrade account number.In the
   complete view option you will see 8 digits account number note it down. Yet
   my account number is disappeared when you create new account you will see it
here.
4. The routing number for etrade is 056073573.
5. After that create a US PayPal account using fakenamegenerator.com for address,
   zipcode and phone number.
6. Login to your PayPal account and click on "add a bank" after that click on
   "I have a different bank". Then enter the routing number and your etrade
   account number in the required field and click on "agree and link".
7. After that click confirm with in 2 3 days.
8. PayPal will make 2 deposits to your bank with in 3 days sometime take 5 days
   and then you will verify that two deposits.
   These were the two electronic deposits made by PayPal to my etrade account.


SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. this mhétode is no dangerous for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I want to ask you a question . Can I have your email address or should I write mine for you to write to me ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. limited paypal withdrawal service

    ReplyDelete
  4. "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE"

    ***Contact Details***
    =>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    =>ICQ > 752822040
    =>Skype > Peeterhacks
    =>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    **************************************
    >>SSN DOB DL FULLZ with complete info
    >>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv)
    >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    >>I.D Photos Front & Back
    >>High Credit fullz
    >>Premium Fullz

    ***************************************
    All Types of Tools & Tutorials Available

    "SPAMMING" "ETHICAL HACKING" "CARDING" "CASHING"
    "KALI LINUX" "SCRIPTING"

    "OTHER STUFF"
    =>BTC Flasher/Cracker
    =>SQL Injector
    =>Logins
    =>SMTP Linux Root
    =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    =>Server I.P's & Proxies
    =>HQ Email Combo

    =>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    =>ICQ > 752822040
    =>Skype > Peeterhacks
    =>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    *Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Hope we do a great business together

    ReplyDelete